* 1 Small onion
* 2 garlic cloves chopped
* 30g ginger chopped
* 2 carrots grated
* Half a pack of beansprouts
*140g tin of bamboo shoots
* 1 lime
* 1 chilli chopped and deseeded
* 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
* Pak Choi x3 cut into quarters
* 280g of prawns
* Light soya sauce to taste
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* 200g brown rice noodles
A Wok Pan is perfect for cooking stir-fries!
1. Marinate the prawns with lime zest, juice and chili. Set aside until ready to cook.
2. Soak the rice noodles in water for ten minutes, then boil until they’re Al Dente. This will only take a few minutes. Drain to be used later.
3. Thinly slice the onion and sweat them down in on a medium heat until soft. Proceed to add the ginger and garlic. Increase heat, add Pak Choi, then slowly add all the other vegetables. Stir fry for 4 to 5 minutes. Add cooked noodles into the pan while adding the sesame oil, fish sauce, and Soy sauce.
4. Fry the prawns in a separate pan with a drizzle of oil for approximately 2 minutes (or until pink)
5. Throw the prawns into the stir fry and it’s ready to serve!