This is for our Dairy-Free readers!
- 100g rice noodles
- 2 small carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- small handful each coriander and mint, chopped
- 140g cooked prawns in chilli, lime and coriander (we used Waitrose)
- 2 tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp light soft brown sugar
- zest and juice 1 lime
- Soak the noodles in boiling water following the pack instructions. Drain and run under cold water until cool, then drain well again. Mix the noodles with the carrots, spring onions, coriander, mint and prawns.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together, pour over the noodle salad and toss well to coat. Store in containers until ready to eat.