This is a perfect family recipe that should keep everyone happy!
* 250 kg Lean Steak Mince Beef
* Teaspoon Rapeseed Oil
* 150g Mozzarella
* 500g Potato Gnocchi
* 1 Red Onion
* 200g Baby Button Mushroom
* 390 Chopped Tomatoes
* 1 Jelly Beef Stock Pot Diluted In 100ml
* 170g Spinach
* 3-4 Basil Leaves
* 1 Large Clove
* 2 Tablespoons Tomato Puree
* Salt and Pepper To Taste
1. Pre heat the oven on gas mark 5 / 190 degrees
2. Finely chop the red onion and place in the preheated deep pan with oil. Sweat down on moderate heat and set aside for later.
3. Brown the mince in the same pan and then drain the excess liquid. Also set aside.
4. Wipe the mushrooms clean and throw them in the pan with crushed garlic, stirring continuously for 3 minutes
5. In the meantime bring water to boil then turn down and simmer gnocchi with salt (optional) for 2 minutes, then drain.
6. Boil the kettle and place the spinach in a colander, pour the water over the spinach and drain, squeeze out any excess water with clean tea towel.
7. Put the spinach and mince in the pan with the mushroom, stirring in the puree. Once mixed in add, the stock and chopped tomato. Simmer down for few a minutes before mixing in gnocchi.
8. Transfer all into an oven proof dish. Tear the basil and mozzarella and scatter evenly over the top.
9. Place the dish in the oven for 25 minutes and all that is left to do is to enjoy.