It’s still chilly out there right now, but that’s no excuse to hide your arms under a big woolly jumper. If you’re reluctant to bring your arms out of hiding, don’t worry – we’ve got the moves you need to start toning your triceps and biceps, right now!
The secret to honing a shapely pair of arms is to work your chest and shoulders and both your biceps and triceps evenly.
We’ve cherry-picked four moves to do just that and, by creating a small circuit using all of them, you’ll be ready to reveal awesome arms in no time. Just make sure you team this workout with healthy food choices and high-intensity cardio – you’ll need to rev up that fat burn for slim and sexy arms.
Read the full article here at womensfitness.co.uk
Hope you all enjoyed this Christmas with your friends and family. We definitely did!
Starter (top): Fig and goats cheese tart
Main (middle): Roasted duck and pork, roasted potatoes, Brussel sprouts with chestnuts, parsnips, cabbage, stuffing and pigs in blankets
Dessert: Pecan Pie
We do wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We will be updating the site even further in 2014!
Love and Blessings
- Thanks to its oil, rubbing the inside of a banana peel on a mosquito bite (or other bug bite) or on poison ivy will help keep it from itching and getting inflamed.
- To whiten teeth naturally, rub the inside of a banana peel on your teeth for about two minutes every night. If you gargle with salt water, this will heighten the effect. Expect results in about two weeks. It works because of the effect of the potassium, magnesium, and manganese in the banana peel.
- Bananas make great conditioner that helps restore dry, damaged hair. Mash a banana and add a tablespoon of heavy cream and a tablespoon of honey to the mixture. Then apply it to dry hair, cover your hair with a shower cap, and then wrap your head in a warm towel. Leave it on for up to an hour and then rinse thoroughly with warm water before shampooing.
- Rubbing a banana peel on your forehead can help cure a headache.
Thanks to thebananapolice.com for these fun facts!
So it’s been a few days and it has been a challenge.
“Eating 1 normal meal and replacing the rest with the Exante products has been difficult. Day 2 (didn’t even last a week) I woke up and had one of their shakes for breakfast. I chose Vanilla and mixed with 250ml of water. It didn’t taste too bad, you could just about taste the vanilla, but it tasted a little bit more of powder.
The shakes are filling…. for about an hour. I felt as though I hadn’t eaten for an entire day. I started feeling extremely light headed that eventually I had to eat something solid.
Finally after feeling like I was going to pass out at the thought of doing this for another 3 weeks, I decided that I will eat 2 meals a day, and have a shake and bar for dinner followed by a late evening snack of Cottage Cheese (it’s less fattening than eating anything else that late).
I haven’t lost any weight just yet but we will see – it’s only been a week.
Along with the meal supplements I am training everyday for at least 30 minutes. Cardio and Weight Training!”
Bojana Stozinic, Founder of TeatheredFeather.com
Exante Diet: 4 Week Bumper Pack
First review will be on this Exante DIet: 4 Week Bumper Pack.
Exante Diet is a very low calorie meal replacement diet that is simple to follow and is safe and effective.
- Replace your daily conventional meals with our specially formulated low calorie meal replacements
- 3 Exante Diet products = 100% of your recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamins, minerals.
The pack includes:
- 14 x Chocolate Orange Bar
- 14 x Toffee Nut & Raisin Bar
- 7 x Mushroom Soup
- 7 x Thai Chicken Soup
- 7 x Tomato & Basil Soup
- 7 x Vegetable Soup
- 7 x Banana Shake
- 7 x Chocolate Shake
- 7 x Strawberry Shake
- 7 x Vanilla Shake
Members of TF will be using their Working Solution guide which is a low calorie diet (LCD) that provides around 1,000 calories (kcal) a day. They will have 3 Exante Diet meal replacement products and one low carbohydrate, high protein meal per day.
1 Soup + 1 Shake + 1 Bar + Low Carb, High Protein Meal
So far… The Thai Chicken Soup is…….. bland (but at least edible). We’ll keep you updated on the progress as the days go on!
Check out some DIY beauty tips on our BEAUTY page!
This vitamin packed juice recipe is the original from the Reboot Program. It is something everyone should try, don’t let the colour put you off! It tastes great! Kick start your morning with a vitamin boost to keep you going!
- 6 Kale Leaves
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 Celery Stalks
- 2 Green Apples
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 piece of ginger
Thanks to WomansDay.com we have found some superfoods which can be bought at your local supermarket!